My Answer.


Assalamua'laikum and holla I'm back people after a freaking long time lol sorry ; I've been so lazy to make an update haha and yeah, probably because I'm so addicted with asianfanfics these days. I just can't stop reading the fanfics and made some of them lol which also have been a reason why I didn't make any updates even after my examination ended. Okay, let's just hope that I could stay updating daily like I always did during past years. Gosh, I miss the pasts. Those glorious times lol /wipes my fake tears/ By the way, I'm so bored being stuck at home but sometimes it could be something heaven too lmao ofc I won't feel bothered as long as I still can have the updates of them (biases). Really, I can't believe that I'm actually 18 (eventhough technically I'm still 17 ok this is confusing hella). Sobs, I'm growing up too well am I hahahaha lol sighs sometimes I really wish that I could stop growing for a while. Idk why but um.. It just popped out in my mind lol sorry I always have this kind of weird thought /face palm/ 


Squeals, I'm still not over with Song Triplets lol like seriously can I adopt all of them haha they're super cute like hella especially Song Daehan wheeps Daehan really reminds me to Sunggyu sometimes lol (probably bcs they looked quite alike) Lol, I don't know what I should talk about because I'm totally clueless and lacking of ideas /gomenasai/ It's just that lately I'm so busy because of EXO coming back lol phew thank goodness their promotion already ended and I could breathe peacefully lmao living a fangirl life is such a hard thing ever cries. Also, I'm so busy being an active user of asianfanfics and I got tons of of books to be read (well not that much) lol how busy I am hahahahaha loljk.



Excuse my crappy photoshop skills lol (just making this because exopink seems quite legit these days heol I miss pinkfinite tho) omg like seriously where can I watch SalutD'Armour oh man, I really gotta watch this;; I would probably watch because of Chanyeol but then the movie really caught my attention and by the way Kyungsoo said that he cried serveral times while watching the movie whoa it's must be so good right? I'm going to anticipate it alot then I guess haha and yes, I just added Orange Marmalade into my 'k-drama bucket list' heol it's a must-watch drama I guess because Jingoo is the main lead and Jonghyun acted in the drama too omg like seriously I can't wait to watch it /squeals/ Plus, Jingoo and I are in the same age lol but why he looks so much matured than everyone lmao why did puberty hits him so hard like a truck /sighs/ I'm so jealous lol.


Yosh, finally finished watching Brothers Conflicts asdfghjkl I gotta say that I really shouldn't watch this anime at the first place because it's confusing like hell omg and I don't know which one is my favourite sobs like seriously all of them are totally gorgeous tsk I can't even choose lmao it would be such a heaven to live with handsome brothers okay I mean siblings that will always protect you from any harm lol too bad that I'm the eldest among my siblings bhahaha so I'm the most super among of us (ooops it's true tho lol) Okay, still got another one to be watched tho hoooray Special A I'm coming yehet I already watched the first 3 eps and yes I could say that it's hellaaaaaa romantic /throwing hearts all over the place/ I'm so in love with Takishima Kei haha I mean omg he's such a gentleman and could be a jerk too sometimes keke well he reminds me to Usui Takumi quite alot since both of them were almost perfect (okay, they're perfect). So that's all I guess, haha wheeeps sayonara /bye/


"Sometimes, I'm just afraid to be happy because it never lasts."

No comments:

Post a Comment