#HappyMilkyYookyungDay



Sobs wanna wish a very happy birthday to our lovely Hong Yookyung. She will always be an APink member. Always. It's already about five months since she left APink. I really wish that she can celebrate her birthday with fellow members sobs aaaaaa I'm sure that she must miss APink so much ;A; Well , Pink Pandas miss her. We all miss her tsk. I wish I could turn back the times sobs I miss my Francheska freaking so much. But still I can't do anything to fix this situation. Maybe this is the best for them /sobbing/ I hope Yookyung will always remember that she's always in Pink Panda's hearts. And APink is always be seven forever and ever. Ahhh , I can't continue this anymore sobs /crying/ Tsk and last but not least I hope you'll have a good life and never forget us. 

We need to separate ourselves though, 
so we’ll keep working hard - Hong Yookyung

No comments:

Post a Comment