Dreams Come True.


Assalamua'laikum and hi-yeoms lol. Idk why lol but I want to write this post in English hoho so please ignore my damn grammar mistakes tsk. AAAAAAA did you guys saw those gifs above huwaaaaa my ship is sailing lol harhar Myungsoo looks so excited when Naeun came out from the car oh what's life lol ahahahahah lmao /flips myself/ Omg I really think that Running Man ships PinkFinite lol haha like seriously lol asdfghjkl.


Dodgeball game is one of my favourite part lol harhar this is because Myungsoo and Naeun absolutely stick to each other AAAAAA can I scream lol huarghhhh my hearts gonna explode harhar awwww and there's a part when Naeun got hit by a ball and Myungsoo seems like to be angry to the culprit who threw the ball to Naeun ;_; Myungsoo , your expression is so obvious lol ahahahaha I know that you're absolutely have your eyes on Naeun right ahaaaaa I REALLY KNOW THAT MYUNG AHAHAHA OMG I'M BEING SO DELUSIONAL LULS /FLIPS MAHSELF/Lmao haha actually GyuJi were the first one who interacts to each other lol omg omg I've been screaming like crazy when Eunji confessed that her ideal type is Sunggyu lol wahahaha omg I love you Gary harhar thanks for asking them that question lol u_u Omg I'm not going to forget those precious moments sobs like seriously ahaha I hope they'll meet each other again in the other show ._. You need to watch the full episode lol harhar and surely you won't regret harhar *o* Okay then , I need to go luls huarghhhh working hard in my studies since the final exam is just around the corner sobs and omg I really need to do something with my Maths subjects ugrh please pray for me okay ;A;

 
  
   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment